Friday, September 15, 2006

Some pain but feeling better!

Running started out great this week! I have been having trouble with shin and lower leg pain and foot arch pain but it didn't appear until last night when I ran a slow short run with my husband. I don't know if my pain is caused from my shoes that I bought at RunTex a few weeks ago or if it's just from running more than I usually do. So, I will see how my four mile run goes tomorrow morning and if it is painful I will talk to the coaches and get their advice. I am going to ice my legs today and take some ibuprofen.

April, my wonderful half marathon running partner, has decided to train the marathon with me which is very exciting. I definitely need the support. Although my husband brought up the idea of my working some hours at his office which will totally mess up my run schedule. I will figure it out.

My depression has been much better this week. I still am not quite back to normal but I haven't been crying or sleeping as much. I have really been trying to keep myself busy besides running. I have an appointment next week although I would love to feel so good that I didn't need to go. My husband says I am going no matter what. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory-->